Tie-on Flat Disposable Civil Protective Face Mask
The product is composed of a mask body, a nose clip and a mask band. The whole is made of non-woven fabric and has a three-layer structure. The inner and outer layers of the mask are non-woven fabrics. The middle filter material is melt-blown cloth. The laces of the lace-up masks are made of non-elastic material (non-woven fabric), and the three-layer folding masks are suitable for residents' daily protection. The strap-type mask can adjust the length of the strap by itself, so it can be worn tightly and without ears. It is suitable for long-term wear.
Most of the masks sold today are of the ear-hook type, which often results in loose fitting and slack ear-hanging, which may cause the mask to not fit the face well for protection, or the ear-hook is too tight to wear for a long time and not comfortable .
The strap-type mask can adjust the length of the strap by itself, so it can be worn tightly and without ears. It is suitable for long-term wear.
How to wear:
1. Tie one end of the rope over the head and place it behind the neck;
2. The other end is tied tightly behind the head;
3. Adjust the mask to breathe smoothly
1. Generally, the duration of disposable masks is 4 hours. The specific personal use situation and environment determine whether a new mask needs to be replaced.
2. For those who come into contact with the patient, be sure to change to a new protective mask for 2-4 hours
3. For ordinary people, do not move in crowded areas, in clean and ventilated places, the use time of the mask can be extended, the inside of the mask is not dirty and not wet, and it can be reused when placed outdoors for ventilation
4. The disposable mask consists of 3 layers, with a meltblown cloth layer in the middle, which can effectively block virus and other vectors.
Packing & Delivery: